- the nature of the Personal Data processed;
- the purpose and means of processing of the Personal Data;
- the identity and contact details of the Data Controller;
- any third parties involved in the processing activities;
- the storage period of the Personal Data and/or criteria used to determine said period;
- the security measures adopted to protect the Personal Data;
- the users’ rights to privacy.
This Policy is without prejudice to the processing, communication and dissemination of Personal Data based on statutory provisions and in the other cases permitted by the applicable laws and regulations.
Users under 16 (sixteen) years of age cannot give valid consent to processing of the Personal Data without the authorisation of their parents or guardians.
Browsing the Website entails the collection and processing of certain types of Personal Data of the Users and/or other interested parties.
In particular, the Website automatically collects and processes information about the interaction with the User’s device: for example, the IP address used for the connection, further information about the browser, operating system and type of device used, an indication of the pages visited and the searches run on the Website, as well as other information.
In this case, the Personal Data involved is strictly necessary to enable or enhance browsing.
Moreover, the Website expressly requires the User to enter Personal Data when initiating the registration procedure with the Website and/or when placing a purchase order on the Website. In such cases, the Personal Data involved is necessary or useful to perform the contractual obligations and/or provide services to the User.
In other cases, the Website asks Users for their Personal Data in order to send various types of communications: for example, to sign up for a newsletter, to participate in prize contests or to send commercial offers, for its own account or the account of third parties. In such cases, the User’s prior and unequivocal consent is an indispensable prerequisite.
Based on its legitimate interest in developing its own relationship with clients, the Website may contact the clients by e-mail in order to offer them goods and services similar to those previously purchased. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the clients may, at any time, ask for interruption of the processing, for example, by clicking on the appropriate link contained in a commercial e- mail sent by the Website.
In all other cases, the Website shall indicate from time to time when the communication of Personal Data by the User is required or optional.
The User’s denial of consent to the processing of Personal Data for purposes other than the operation of the Website and/or the placement of orders on the Website will not have significant consequences.
The Personal Data shall be stored and processed in a manner and for a period commensurate and compatible with the purposes for which the Data are collected and subsequently processed. The Personal Data shall be used only if necessary to accomplish the purposes for which such data were collected and subsequently processed.
The Data Controller of the Personal Data is:
IDEA Partners GmbH, Gotthardstrasse 26, 6300 Zug, Switzerland
The Data Controller of the Personal Data collected through the Website locandaitalia.shop is:
IDEA Partners GmbH, Gotthardstrasse 26, 6300 Zug, Switzerland
The Personal Data collected for the purposes indicated in the Privacy Statement shall be processed by the employees in charge of processing in the performance of their own missions under the direct authority of the Data Controller or suppliers acting in the capacity of data processors (“Data Processors”).
Communication of Personal Data
The Controller does, in fact, disclose a part of the Personal Data to persons, including third parties, involved in execution of the purchase orders, whether in the selling phase or post-sales phase. In this case, the communication of Personal Data to suppliers is necessary in order to meet the contractual obligations arising from the placement of orders on the Website.
The foregoing is without prejudice to the communication or dissemination of Personal Data whenever requested by a judicial authority or other public entities for purposes of defending or ensuring State security or preventing, detecting or fighting against administrative or criminal offences, and, in any case, whenever communication or dissemination of Personal Data is required by law.
In all other cases, communication or dissemination of Personal Data is subject to the express and unequivocal prior consent of the data subject.
The Users may ask the Data Controller for an up-to-date list of the Processors by sending an e-mail to the following address: email@example.com
The Data Controller shall not transfer Personal Data to places and territories located outside the European Economic Area (EEA) that lack an adequate level of protection of Personal Data without the prior and unequivocal consent of the data subjects.
Rights of the Users
Each User has the right to obtain confirmation of the processing, or at least of the Personal Data regarding said User, on the part of the Website.
The User has the right to obtain:
- updating, correction or, if there is a legitimate interest, supplementing of the Personal Data;
- cancellation, anonymization or blockage of any Personal Data processed illegally, including Personal Data whose storage is not necessary for the purposes for which they were
- collected and subsequently processed;
- certification that the operations mentioned in subparagraphs (a) and (b) above have been brought to the attention, including with respect to their contents, to the Processors and/or to those whose data are communicated or disseminated, unless doing so is impossible or would require a use of resources obviously disproportionate to the protected right;
- suspension of the processing of the Personal Data, in the cases provided by law;
- portability of the Personal Data, i.e., the data subject’s right to receive, in a commonly used and machine-readable structured format, the data subject’s Personal Data supplied to the Controller, within the limits provided by law;
- revocation, at any time, of the consent to processing.
The User has the right to object, in whole or in part, to the processing of the Personal Data, for legitimate reasons, both in cases in which the processing is relevant to the purpose of collection and in cases in which the Data are used for purposes of advertising, whether in cases of communications or marketing.
The User also has the right to submit complaints related to the collection and processing of Personal Data to the Swiss data protection authority or any other competent supervisory authority.
The User may contact the Data Controller at the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org for all communications concerning the collection or processing of Personal Data and to exercise his own rights,